• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
J

'The Stage' Solo- New Part Learned!

• Jak Angelescu
I can't figure out one arpeggio for the life of me that I still need to figure out. And I mess up the rhythmic aspect of the new part a little bit but I gave...
Reactions: Akshat Rawat
Sounds really good! The tone is sweet too =)
Though a little thing I noticed (not that important I guess) is at 05:00 when you slide into that note, slide from the other way (from the higher notes). I've seen him doing that, just adds a little more sauce!

• Love
Reactions: Jak Angelescu
J
Sounds really good! The tone is sweet too =)
Though a little thing I noticed (not that important I guess) is at 05:00 when you slide into that note, slide from the other way (from the higher notes). I've seen him doing that, just adds a little more sauce!
Thank you so much! Could you give me the time stamp on my video?

J
Oh shite, I meant 00:05 haha
Holy shit thank you so much for clarifying that! When I was actually working on it today I thought that may have been it but I couldn't audibly hear the difference. Thank you so incredibly much you just made my night! I quite literally spent about 20 minutes trying to figure that out if he slid down or up and I couldn't tell so I just kept it the way I did it. I will definitely change it now thank you!

• Love
Holy shit thank you so much for clarifying that! When I was actually working on it today I thought that may have been it but I couldn't audibly hear the difference. Thank you so incredibly much you just made my night! I quite literally spent about 20 minutes trying to figure that out if he slid down or up and I couldn't tell so I just kept it the way I did it. I will definitely change it now thank you!
For sure! my pleasure =)

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Jak Angelescu
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media