• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Akshat Rawat

Small TIP : Finding small errors in Leads/Solos! (Description)

The basic idea is to play leads on clean tones once you've got a hang of them to see if there are any parts where you sound a bit sluggish or there's buzzing sound somewhere; as that's hard to notice with distortion.

Doing so makes your playing more defined when you switch back to Overdrive.
That’s really great that you’re doing that. I think one of the worst things guitar players can do is hide their sloppy playing behind a ton of gain. Keep it up!

Reactions: Akshat Rawat
That’s really great that you’re doing that. I think one of the worst things guitar players can do is hide their sloppy playing behind a ton of gain. Keep it up!
Thanks man🤘🏻
Yeah I swear. Like when I started out, I used to do that subconsciously and one time I just flicked it to Clean for fun and realized how many mistakes there were haha

Hey Rute! Good to see you pretty active here🤘🏻
I'm still studying for end sems but thought about this little tip sometime back. So made a quick one for the people here!
Also it happens to be @Syn Gates 's favorite song😂🤘🏻
Hahahaha 😂😂 True 😂 @Syn Gates
@Akshat Rawat I'm fucking busy too with high school tests, but Im practising tornado of souls as well as Im writing a solo for a song I wrote🎩. Gonna make a video in the end of the week. Good tip bro!

Last edited:
Reactions: Akshat Rawat

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Akshat Rawat
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings