• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Ashley Willis

Enter Sandman solo practice

Practicing the solo for Enter Sandman by Metallica. Using a Fender Player Strat, Dunlop CAE MC404 wah pedal, Ibanez TS-9, TC Electronics Sentry noise gate in...
That was great! You used the wah really well, loved it! Now you just gotta focus on playing the transitions more smoothely and at some point I want to see you rocking the whole song!!

Reactions: Ashley Willis
Always jam in shoes.. that way you dont slam your foot on the pedal and say owe lol.. I have to myself cause i stump.on the pedal when I change it. The flow gets to me.

• Haha
That was great! You used the wah really well, loved it! Now you just gotta focus on playing the transitions more smoothely and at some point I want to see you rocking the whole song!!
Playing the solo itself is difficult enough, but add in trying to do the wah pedal along with it and it’s much more difficult to play and focus on smoothing out those transitions. Practice, practice, practice!

Playing the solo itself is difficult enough, but add in trying to do the wah pedal along with it and it’s much more difficult to play and focus on smoothing out those transitions. Practice, practice, practice!
I tried it years ago and gave up quickly! It was all way too much for me Back then. But you're almost there!

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Ashley Willis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media