• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Dominik Gräber

There you have it Jak!! / CAGED / Lesson 26

Took on the lessons again. Also made an album with my media that was directly influenced by the CAGED System. @Jak Angelescu

EDIT: I have no idea how to create an album without having to reupload the riffs for it LOL
J
THANK YOU!! 👏👏👏 I have been the community leader for almost 2 years and I don't know how many more times I need to tell people to partake in one of the biggest reasons this school was created. You really made my day! And I know Syn and Pops are going to love this!
Great work!

THANK YOU!! 👏👏👏 I have been the community leader for almost 2 years and I don't know how many more times I need to tell people to partake in one of the biggest reasons this school was created. You really made my day! And I know Syn and Pops are going to love this!
Great work!
Thanks for the kind words! Also I was wrong with my post on your thread. I did use what I learned from the lessons a lot. It was just everything playing together with the lessons only being a "jumping point" the last few months

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
Dominik Gräber
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this media