• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Alicia Willis

“Fast Car” - Tracy Chapman

Been working on this for awhile. Watch PG’s fingerpicking video awhile back to help with it. It’s simple tune but it’s so hard for me to multitask lol but I think I’m getting a wee bit better at it.
Also, if you make it through my screeching or just wanna skip ahead, I ask a question at the end. 🙃
Nicely done! Fingerpicking....we are getting into some deep waters. regarding the black residue on your finger...it happens on my spanish guitar too...I guess its from the fretboard..beats me

Reactions: Alicia Willis
Nicely done! Fingerpicking....we are getting into some deep waters. regarding the black residue on your finger...it happens on my spanish guitar too...I guess its from the fretboard..beats me
Yeah I always get it even if I just play for a few seconds and I have no idea If it’s the fretboard or whatever the strings are coated in possibly. It’s so weird.

Oops ! I’ll fix it. I meant to do it as unlisted....because YouTube is a mean mean place 🤣🤣
I unerstand, I dont post my videos public on Youtube. It works now. Nice voice, you can sing and play together, thats good!
The question about black on your finger. I had the same when I bought new guitar (electric), I thought it is because of the cleaned/oiled the neck. After a few months I didnt have it anymore. It looks the same as what you have on your finger

Reactions: Alicia Willis

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
Alicia Willis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media