• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
TheTroller

Sloppy six month beginner practicing Afterlife on an ancient (90's?) amp and butchering two notes (Don't hold back)

Hey there! It says not available! Did you take it down? Was excited to watch your first riff!
I took it down out of embarrassment. I have the gain up to ten on a 90s amp and any slight pause in my playing makes the amp produce its resting buzz sound, which doesn't sound good in between the transition of two sweep picks.

Hey, wanna see something embarassing? Check out my last improv I uploaded.
Trust me, no one here will laugh at you. All you get is constructive feedback and support here.
Also regularly uploading will enable you to track your progress and watch yourself grow :)

Hey, wanna see something embarassing? Check out my last improv I uploaded.
Trust me, no one here will laugh at you. All you get is constructive feedback and support here.
Also regularly uploading will enable you to track your progress and watch yourself grow :)
I'm going to upload a better version soon, anyways. Just got to warm up and work on muting the transitions between the sweeps in Afterlife.

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
I'm going to upload a better version soon, anyways. Just got to warm up and work on muting the transitions between the sweeps in Afterlife.
Really looking foreward to it. Just don't be ashamed to post anything here, especially when there are mistakes in it. Nobody here benefits from somebody uploading a highly produced, perfect cover but one can learn from a shitty phone recording :money-face:

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
TheTroller
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media