• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
TheTroller

Another imperfect try at Afterlife

I was really bashful being/going at/to Guitar Center, was one of my favorite places to browse.
Is that really you Ben? Uncle Ben? lmao

I literally rushed this video during the morning when I had an extremely sore pinkie. What a piece of trash cover. You can literally hear the buzz on the third sweep, which is likely some missed note or a muting error. I didn't even attempt to record until I got the cleanest take. I don't want to keep reuploading videos of myself playing this, but this is not my best and I recorded this video during a state of stress. I was hasty and didn't have much space on my phone.

Reactions: William B.
I literally rushed this video during the morning when I had an extremely sore pinkie. What a piece of trash cover. You can literally hear the buzz on the third sweep, which is likely some missed note or a muting error. I didn't even attempt to record until I got the cleanest take. I don't want to keep reuploading videos of myself playing this, but this is not my best and I recorded this video during a state of stress. I was hasty and didn't have much space on my phone.
Timing the multiple 17 16 15 13 15 16 17 arpeggios into the sweep really broke me mentally and I kept screwing up.

try not to get stressed out, i try to refrain from it myself
sometimes it seeps through and messes with everything
i got this 4th hand bird, he helps me be more patient
if i'm not he'll get sad and die real fast
gave me a lot more perspective
not sure if hand sync is a problem for you
if you think there's general tips I can give you
about training ( i'm not good with theory yet )
i'll try to help, take care shreddicus
we can chat too i don't mind

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
TheTroller
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings