• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Alicia Willis

“Warmness on the soul” Avenged Sevenfold Tutorial

I’ve never tried to teach anything, so hopefully this is simple and easy to follow ! My video clipped at around 3:32...but this is still the next piece...I hope it’s not too bothersome.
Watch out Chris Zoupa, Alicia is coming for your throne of teaching Solos!
This was seriously great! What you are really perfect is DEMONSTRATING what is going on. Not just teaching the notes. Timing and rhythm is really important and by you repeating those small sections over again I never lose the feel of the solo.
You need to do more of these!!

Watch out Chris Zoupa, Alicia is coming for your throne of teaching Solos!
This was seriously great! What you are really perfect is DEMONSTRATING what is going on. Not just teaching the notes. Timing and rhythm is really important and by you repeating those small sections over again I never lose the feel of the solo.
You need to do more of these!!
Thanks man that makes me feel good ! I was super nervous about it and had no idea how to do it so I figured the best was to do it how I like to see tutorials myself.

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
@ari.mac i just remembered I posted this awhile ago. Idk if it will help. First and only time I’ve tried to teach something 😂
There’s a part where the video clips but I’m just demonstrating the next section (I broke the solo up into smaller sections because that’s how I learn myself) but figured I’d tag ya. If it doesn’t help it’s okay haha. It’s very slow 😬

• Love
Reactions: ari.mac
@ari.mac i just remembered I posted this awhile ago. Idk if it will help. First and only time I’ve tried to teach something 😂
There’s a part where the video clips but I’m just demonstrating the next section (I broke the solo up into smaller sections because that’s how I learn myself) but figured I’d tag ya. If it doesn’t help it’s okay haha. It’s very slow 😬
Oooh nice!!! Checking this out tomorrow! Thanks Sys 🖤

Reactions: Alicia Willis

Media information

Category
Tutorials
Added by
Alicia Willis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings