• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Aightball

Beginner Level Contest Entry!

I might be crazy? But I decided to take the plunge and enter the contest. I'm a beginner, so this isn't anything amazing...but I'm proud of it =)! Good luck to everyone and I encourage beginners to enter!!
Beginners are ALWAYS welcome and encouraged in any contest !!!! This was great ! For just a couple of weeks playing you’re making amazing progress !!!

• Love
Reactions: Aightball
Very well done, and I loved hearing your story. I have to admit that while you were playing the song, all I heard was "I love you, you love me, we're a happy family."

What can I say? I have a teenager, and I've heard Barney more recently than "This Old Man," which could be MY song, ahem...

Reactions: Aightball
Very well done, and I loved hearing your story. I have to admit that while you were playing the song, all I heard was "I love you, you love me, we're a happy family."

What can I say? I have a teenager, and I've heard Barney more recently than "This Old Man," which could be MY song, ahem...
Thank you!

I feel you on the Barney theme...I don't have kids of my own but have nieces and nephews who watched it and worked in a group home for kids and Barney was overly popular in the early 2000s... ;).

Reactions: Ed Seith

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Aightball
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media