• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
G

Dabbling in 'Shepherd of Fire'

• Gemma G.S.
I think 'Shepherd of Fire' is gonna be my first full song, guys... I know I stumbled a couple of times, but this song is fun AF.

Also good pinky practice!

Follow-up: my pinky hurts hahahah. CC welcome, as always. :)
Good job broski! Tip: When you bend try and use all your fingers on the string and use the strength of your WRIST to bend the string rather than your fingers....your fingers will tire quite quickly if you use them to bend rather than using your wrist!

• Love
Reactions: Gemma G.S.
G
Good job broski! Tip: When you bend try and use all your fingers on the string and use the strength of your WRIST to bend the string rather than your fingers....your fingers will tire quite quickly if you use them to bend rather than using your wrist!

Thank you!! Yeeeah, that hand was definitely feeling it after a couple hours of this, haha. 😅 Thanks so much for the feedback, dude! I'll work on that!

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Gemma G.S.
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media