• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
SimonEichinger

If Fireflies had a guitar solo

Had a little fun writing a solo for this classic, its chord progression is amazing. :)
I tried to sound as "synth-like" and smooth as possible, so I obviously threw in long and liquidy legato lines ^^
Brilliant, Simon. I love that despite developing these monster chops in such a short time, you haven't sacrificed creativity, personality or expressiveness to do it. You're a true musician with a talent and maturity far beyond your years. When I find a fountain of youth, I wanna be you.

Reactions: SimonEichinger
Brilliant, Simon. I love that despite developing these monster chops in such a short time, you haven't sacrificed creativity, personality or expressiveness to do it. You're a true musician with a talent and maturity far beyond your years. When I find a fountain of youth, I wanna be you.
Wow, I don‘t even know what to say...

• Love
Reactions: Ed Seith

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
SimonEichinger
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating