• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Pablo De Miguel

improvisation/arpeggios excercise

What Im trying to do here is to improvise playing arpeggios trying to play a different arpeggio on every beat and using the 7 positions. I start in the key of C major and I modulate to the key of G major and then to D major(following the circle of fifhts). The tempo is at 40 bpm and im working on feeling comfortable using the key of A major and E major to add them to the excercise
Speed the metronome up to 80 and do single notes along with the beats.. I think you're trying to fit a sweep in one beat and altho I can see it working it may take longer then if you do a note a beat.

Speed the metronome up to 80 and do single notes along with the beats.. I think you're trying to fit a sweep in one beat and altho I can see it working it may take longer then if you do a note a beat.
I trying to fit an arpeggio wether it is sweeped or not, but its true that its sounds like a boring sweep excecise because i still dont know were the aroeggioes are that well. My objetive with this excecise is to get to know all the arpeggios to use them to improvise so i can pick the right notes to make the best melodies

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Pablo De Miguel
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media