• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
C

improv91

help me find a better software then NCH please. Will never use that program again.
Hey dude, you talking about a DAW? If yes, have a Reaper (Free or $60 dollars), Studio One, Cakewalk by bandlab. But if you have a apple computer, you can use garageband (for free i guess) and Logic Pro X.
I hope it helped.

It's a video editing program. Not a sound program. I have audacity and the audio is mixed there. The video mixing is done in another program and I'm sick of mine its outdated and i can't do certain things cause of that.

Reactions: Hugo Gomes
It's a video editing program. Not a sound program. I have audacity and the audio is mixed there. The video mixing is done in another program and I'm sick of mine its outdated and i can't do certain things cause of that.
OK, now i understand. So, for video editing, have OpenShot Video editor ( it's simple, but works and as free), Wondershare Filmora (Free too), Davince Resolve ( also is free). But if you wanna something more sophisticated have Sony Vegas, Adobe Premier, Final cut pro (only for MAC), Avid Media Composer and Hitfilm.
Have a lot of others video editors but these are best.
I Hope it helped. Keep playing man.

Reactions: Forgetabull

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Calvin Phillips
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings