• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
ari.mac

First time figuring something out by ear 😭🤩 Welcome To The Black Parade intro

As the title say, this is the first time I managed to learn part of a song by ear and I'm really happy!! It's a little step in the right direction for me.
I was messing around with my guitar and hit a note that really sounded like the first note of the Welcome to the Black Parade Intro..I checked what note I was playing (yeah, I have to properly learn my freatboard 😬) and indeed it was a G note (emo kids know!!), so I went from there and tried to get the whole intro by ear. I think I made it😭🖤 of course, suggestion and corrections are always welcome!
*insert angsty screeching here* “WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY”….
Ahhh OMG fuck yes girl ! To my ears this sound spot on ! If anything is off it’s not by much !!! 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

• Love
Reactions: ari.mac
*insert angsty screeching here* “WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY”….
Ahhh OMG fuck yes girl ! To my ears this sound spot on ! If anything is off it’s not by much !!! 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻
Thank so much!!!!!! 😭🖤 it should be ok because I tried with the backing track 10 mins ago and it sounded spot on, so it should be right!! I even checked online and the notes I found are the ones I had figured out (but I know not everything found on the internet is correct, so I don't rely on this much)

• Love
Reactions: Alicia Willis

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
ari.mac
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings