• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Ryan Vega

Left Hand Guitar Warm Up

First time doing a Tip/lesson video sorry if it was kinda rushed cuz I have no experience editing so lmk how you think I can make these better. Got a great right hand warm up on the way too for you and I hope this little trick helps you like it did for me
Fuck yeah dude! Well done! I love your presence in front of the camera, you seem really comfortable! Also, thank you so much for sharing these exercises, I know that they will be useful to students!

Here's one suggestion i'd give for your next video in terms of editing/filming. I'd suggest you put the guitar front and center when demonstrating a guitar exercise because in this video, the guitar is sort of cut off on the bottom of the screen and it can make it a bit weird. So yeah, my suggestion is to simply make sure your guitar is well upfront so we can see what you do with your right hand and left hand! It makes a huge difference in my experience.

But all said and done, well done my friend! As a first attempt, I would say this is pretty successful and I am looking forward to see what you will do next!!!

Reactions: Alicia Willis
👏🏻 Yes SIR !!!!! We definitely need more of these videos ! No doubt these exercises are going to be beneficial everyone here ! Can’t wait to see your next exercise video !!!

p.s.—major brownie points for Daria 🤓

Wow this was super helpful. I'm going to add this to my warmup routine because I struggle with more complicated chords. I bet this will help a lot. Is there a way I can sav this video?

Cool! I didn't think about moving only two fingers. Gonna try it out, maybe if you hadn't yet move those chords each time you change them

Wow this was super helpful. I'm going to add this to my warmup routine because I struggle with more complicated chords. I bet this will help a lot. Is there a way I can sav this video?
Typically you would be able to open the video in YouTube and add it to your saved list, however I just tried myself and it seems that YouTube has flagged this video as “made for kids” so the option to save or download is disabled. 😞
Unfortunately this is something Synner can not fix.

Reactions: Arsia Rose
He flagged it for kids.. its actually the default. You gotta change.it yourself while uploading.

Kids option doesnt allow you to minimize the video too. Theres a lot it doesnt allow

Media information

Category
Tutorials
Added by
Ryan Vega
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media