• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Tyson

Playing around with a few things

It’s nothing anyone will know !
Just improvised a few things to make it my own
Hope you Enjoy 😊
Really digging this ! There are some bits that sound familiar but I can’t put my finger on it. 🤔
You said you were making it your own, I’d love to know what song you were taking inspiration from. This is awesome.

• Love
Reactions: Tyson
Really digging this ! There are some bits that sound familiar but I can’t put my finger on it. 🤔
You said you were making it your own, I’d love to know what song you were taking inspiration from. This is awesome.
Oh wow 😃😃thank you very much 😃😃

it’s nothing anyone would of heard I don’t believe as it’s came from In my head 😂😂but if It was to similar to anything i would say it’s a mix of a7x coming home /gunslinger /save me it sounds very similar to some of the riffs in there

I’m so glad you enjoyed it 😃😃 ❤️ 🎸 🙏😃

Reactions: Alicia Willis
Oh wow 😃😃thank you very much 😃😃

it’s nothing anyone would of heard I don’t believe as it’s came from In my head 😂😂but if It was to similar to anything i would say it’s a mix of a7x coming home /gunslinger /save me it sounds very similar to some of the riffs in there

I’m so glad you enjoyed it 😃😃 ❤️ 🎸 🙏😃
Ooops…I had a dumb moment 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Tyson

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Tyson
Date added
View count
Comment count