• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Dk6661

1st half of brompton cocktail

Took me a while to get this down somewhat... but im happy with the way it turned out if you catch any mistakes please let me know so i can fix them cause im pretty sure there are mistakes here and there which im still trying to figure out which is why i posted cause im sure a alot of you can figure them out better than me so feel free to criticize🙏
J
Tell me what you believe you need work on. I would like to hear it in your own words. And from here on out if you could get a recording of both of your hands it would help tremendously! Great job!

Reactions: Dk6661
Tell me what you believe you need work on. I would like to hear it in your own words. And from here on out if you could get a recording of both of your hands it would help tremendously! Great job!
Mainly my timing on the song its kinda hard for me to tell where im at on it on certain parts other than that im pretty happy with it and thank you next time ill do a recording showing both hands

Sounds good dude! Only thing i can suggest is dont be afraid of the slides and vibrato! Like when it opens up and goes:

D——0-0-0-0-s/8-7–|

Really dig into it. Thats a super groovy riff so put your heart into it! Great job man keep it up!

Sounds good dude! Only thing i can suggest is dont be afraid of the slides and vibrato! Like when it opens up and goes:

D——0-0-0-0-s/8-7–|

Really dig into it. Thats a super groovy riff so put your heart into it! Great job man keep it up!
Thanks will do

Make the intro more bendy if that makes sense. I feel sym vibrates every note he doesn't chug. The chords sounds right.. which is awesome since they are REVS CHORDS

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Dk6661
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media