• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Christian Schulze

76% Planets....Welcome to my 1% climb!

Yess you read this right!!! IM GOING % PER % TO GET THIS SOLO.

Huge thanks to both @Dominik Gräber and @William Byerley for pointing out the lack of fluidity in my sweeps. Gonna work on that!!!
That's great, first thing I heard this morning. Those chords changes are nice, The little bump is almost gone in one day, but how? Dude don't break your strings! This site is what people needed long ago, I'm really happy PG and SG did this, maybe one day it could expand and include more than just guitar! It was a real struggle looking for the right stuff and in order, well at least for free. I've never had real lessons, it was difficult to filter through it all and find the good stuff. Not knowing what what is makes it tough.

• Haha
Reactions: Christian Schulze
That's great, first thing I heard this morning. Those chords changes are nice, The little bump is almost gone in one day, but how? Dude don't break your strings! This site is what people needed long ago, I'm really happy PG and SG did this, maybe one day it could expand and include more than just guitar! It was a real struggle looking for the right stuff and in order, well at least for free. I've never had real lessons, it was difficult to filter through it all and find the good stuff. Not knowing what what is makes it tough.
I really took your advice and did pick rakes..just need to adjust it more.

And yess this site is a blessing.

Reactions: William B.
Yeah, mix it with your left hand stuff. I'll try do a video today and with some of that stuff, it helps me practice it more as well. Have fun practicing :D I'm going to do some note naming practice now

Reactions: Christian Schulze

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Christian Schulze
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media