• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
ari.mac

A little Hotel California beginner practice

So, life and work have been crazy (and still are) but I didn't want to let too much time pass before posting something new. This is my attempt at Hotel California and a little barre chords...yeah, still a lot of work to do, but hey 2 months ago I didn't even know any chords 🤷‍♀️!! And I swear, I'm working on other strumming patterns, just don't feel ready to post that yet 😂😂 Have a nice weekend everybody 🖤 Let me know if you have any tips to improve
Hey thats actually really good! I was surprised and im quite impressed with your barred chords (it took me a long time to get them right.) Honestly the best advice I could give is to just keep on going and practicing! This is already very solid for someone who didnt know chords 2 months ago!

• Love
Reactions: ari.mac
Hey thats actually really good! I was surprised and im quite impressed with your barred chords (it took me a long time to get them right.) Honestly the best advice I could give is to just keep on going and practicing! This is already very solid for someone who didnt know chords 2 months ago!
Thank you so much!!! 🖤 I think I will also take some private lessons from a local teacher that is really good, to see if I can improve some more and learn all that I can 🤔🤔🤔 either way, I will keep practising for sure!!

• Love
Reactions: Rad Synner
Thank you so much!!! 🖤 I think I will also take some private lessons from a local teacher that is really good, to see if I can improve some more and learn all that I can 🤔🤔🤔 either way, I will keep practising for sure!!
Thats gonna help you for sure!! But also think a lot about yourself and whats the best way FOR you to learn! there are many ways to do it! And for whats worth, im a music teacher in a high school so if you need any help, id be happy to give online lessons as well. Feel free to reach out!

• Love
Reactions: ari.mac
Thats gonna help you for sure!! But also think a lot about yourself and whats the best way FOR you to learn! there are many ways to do it! And for whats worth, im a music teacher in a high school so if you need any help, id be happy to give online lessons as well. Feel free to reach out!
Again, thank you so, so much 🙏🖤

Reactions: Rad Synner

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
ari.mac
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings