• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
ari.mac

A little Hotel California beginner practice

So, life and work have been crazy (and still are) but I didn't want to let too much time pass before posting something new. This is my attempt at Hotel California and a little barre chords...yeah, still a lot of work to do, but hey 2 months ago I didn't even know any chords 🤷‍♀️!! And I swear, I'm working on other strumming patterns, just don't feel ready to post that yet 😂😂 Have a nice weekend everybody 🖤 Let me know if you have any tips to improve
I mean this is pretty good! Regarding your hand. You are strumming good!!! For 2 months this is gold!
Thank you!! 🖤 yeah but like I'm holding the pick with two fingers and the rest are just..dangling from my hand?!? 😂😂 also, the pick kind of rotate in my two fingers as I play and end up in weird positions 🤔🤔🤔

Thank you!! 🖤 yeah but like I'm holding the pick with two fingers and the rest are just..dangling from my hand?!? 😂😂 also, the pick kind of rotate in my two fingers as I play and end up in weird positions 🤔🤔🤔
Sounds like you need to watch the lesson of holding the pick

Reactions: ari.mac

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
ari.mac
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings