• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
RoaringRowanThunderBender

A Ray of Light Progress

I feel my playing has changed drastically when I try this song and wanted to share.
Well done Rowan! You got all the right notes down as I can hear it with the backing track and now all that's left is to gain confidence so you could then add an even new layer of emotion to your playing.

But that will come with practice and you are in the right direction! :)

It’s sounding so good Rowan ! And it’s such a pretty piece !
My only suggestion (which I think you might hate 😭) is…. you may need to cut your nails down a little bit. If I’m hearing it correctly it sounds like there are some hammer ons/pulls off in there and that’s hella hard to do with those beautiful nails. Unless, you’re practicing to do it WITH the nails and go full Dolly Parton on its ass, then just ignore my comment 😁

It’s sounding so good Rowan ! And it’s such a pretty piece !
My only suggestion (which I think you might hate 😭) is…. you may need to cut your nails down a little bit. If I’m hearing it correctly it sounds like there are some hammer ons/pulls off in there and that’s hella hard to do with those beautiful nails. Unless, you’re practicing to do it WITH the nails and go full Dolly Parton on its ass, then just ignore my comment 😁
Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️ Any feedback is good feedback to me and I definitely don’t hate it! I do plan to keep a little length, but these are my drug dealer claws so they definitely need to be trimmed down anyway 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Alicia Willis

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
RoaringRowanThunderBender
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings