• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Aightball

Starting Over: Em and G

SynGates School chord practice, beginner. Yay new guitar! CC welcome!!
It sounds nice :D on the G chord I saw you could try to play closer to the fret wires. Some chords gets difficult but it's to get the best sound

• Love
Reactions: Aightball
🤩 Omg !!! It’s been forever since I’ve seen a video from you ! Congrats on the new guitar ! It’s sounding really good and your chords are really ringing out !
i noticed a smirk on your face when you realize that your fingers weren’t 100% in the right place for the G chord towards the end, but you fixed it and kept going ! 👏🏻 well done !!!! I can’t wait to see more of your journey !

• Love
Reactions: Aightball
It sounds nice :D on the G chord I saw you could try to play closer to the fret wires. Some chords gets difficult but it's to get the best sound
Thank you! I was afraid I wouldn't be able to play without starting all the way over, but it all came back! I will definitely try getting closer to the fret on my next practice! Thank you!!

Reactions: William B.
🤩 Omg !!! It’s been forever since I’ve seen a video from you ! Congrats on the new guitar ! It’s sounding really good and your chords are really ringing out !
i noticed a smirk on your face when you realize that your fingers weren’t 100% in the right place for the G chord towards the end, but you fixed it and kept going ! 👏🏻 well done !!!! I can’t wait to see more of your journey !
It's been almost six months!! But I'm super stoked to have a grown up guitar, lol! I noticed I'm not muting strings this go round, and I know it's because of the full size fret board!

Thank you! I'm super excited to keep sharing now that I've gotten started again!

• Love
Reactions: Alicia Willis

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
Aightball
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings