• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Absence Through Anguish - Demo 6/11 [Playthrough]

Very proud of this song. Hope you enjoy!
Love it !!! Very well done song ! Do y’all have any plans to add vocals in the future or is it going to remain just instrumental?

This is awesome, really enjoyed this! Reminded me of some of my fav songs while having your own sound. Would absolutely love to hear vocals if you guys have plans for it!

Love it !!! Very well done song ! Do y’all have any plans to add vocals in the future or is it going to remain just instrumental?
This is awesome, really enjoyed this! Reminded me of some of my fav songs while having your own sound. Would absolutely love to hear vocals if you guys have plans for it!
Thank you both so much. Yeah they are intended to have vocals on them. It's currently in the works just now. Our drummer, Murray, his older brother is going to be our vocalist. We're just releasing the demos to post on local metal pages to try to find another guitar player and bassist to play for us.

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
Lewis Gillies
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media