• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Lewis Gillies

Absence Through Anguish - Demo 7/11 [Playthrough]

My band's latest release. Really happy with the way it turned out. Lots of technical riffage and the solo has some pretty interesting ideas. Let me know what you think. For those asking we are working on vocals, we're just releasing the demos to try and attract a guitarist and bassist to join in our local area.
It's great, are you going to do the vocals and play at the same time?
There was this cool chord seemed new for me.
Been trying to pick stuff up from the drummer, super difficult. It's neat seeing how things come together.

It's great, are you going to do the vocals and play at the same time?
There was this cool chord seemed new for me.
Been trying to pick stuff up from the drummer, super difficult. It's neat seeing how things come together.
Sorry bro just seen this message, thank you for the kind words. We have a vocalist and lyrics are being worked on at the moment. We're just trying to promote our music to attract members to join. I'll let our drummer know, I'm sure he'll be happy to hear that. Regarding the chord if you can timestamp it I can maybe try explain it to you and show you how it's played if you'd like. Thanks again.

Wow, this is really good sounding! Really clean playing, too. Nice job
Just seen this message. I wasn't aware but I don't seem to get notifications for comments. Weird, maybe it's like that for everyone idk. Anyways thank you bro, super encouraging to hear.

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
Lewis Gillies
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media