• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Kat the metalhead

Bat country full rhythm cover ( no solo lol)

So I decided since this is syns school I should play some avenged sevenfold and I know that’s what everyone wants lol

I’ve been playing bat country for about 4 years now and decided its time to share!

This song means the world to me! It’s the one song all my guitar teachers told me I would never be able to play no matter how hard I tried! But I proved them wrong by learning it myself and damn they were shocked!

I would stand and play but no straps I have will stay on this guitar lol I can’t even count how many times I almost dropped it cuz the strap fell off haha
J
HELL YEAH GIRL YOU DID THE WHOLE FUCKING SONG!!! 🤘🤘🤘👏👏👏
I have absolutely no corrections or suggestions. Your timing was great, you "choked" the chords when you needed to, and you used great fingerings! That picking part is a bitch, even i struggle with that.
Just keep going at it so the whole song is smooth! GREAT WORK I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!

• Love
Reactions: Kat the metalhead
HELL YEAH GIRL YOU DID THE WHOLE FUCKING SONG!!! 🤘🤘🤘👏👏👏
I have absolutely no corrections or suggestions. Your timing was great, you "choked" the chords when you needed to, and you used great fingerings! That picking part is a bitch, even i struggle with that.
Just keep going at it so the whole song is smooth! GREAT WORK I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!
Thank you so so much!!! I’m gonna keep working on it for sure!

My mom is the type of woman who if someone tells her she can’t do something, she’s goes out, learns it and does it better than them. You did that here. Awesome!

• Love
This was awesome Kat! I have no corrections really! You’ve got me beat at this one! But this is just something I do, when it comes to the “Dundun dunna dunnanana~“ I tend to use alternate picking I believe (everything’s kind of a bit blurry right now); do whatever is comfortable!

• Love

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Kat the metalhead
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings