• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
W

Blues/Rock

I think it's Blues/Rock. Was messing around with simple chords a couple nights ago, trying to smoothly change between them with bass notes. I thought " This sounds like that song "Hit the Road Jack" ". Listened to the song and got disappointed. Still thought it was cool though, I played it better yesterday, was able to play double bass notes with the strumming. Forgot how to play it. Got fatigue and it's late so it's not so loud. I tried tapping my feet and bang my head, also tried to use different fingers. My middle finger is the strongest, I use it often. Seems my pinky is pretty good too, my annular is the weakest so I guess that makes my index second best. I used a rubber band to help separate my ring and pinky, before I recorded this video. This Riff is tricky for me, feels like there's a skip/hop before it repeats, working out how to do it better still. Thanks for reading/listening, it's still a bit off.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
William B.
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media