• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Hector Trejo

Buried Alive: Guitar Solo Dissection (SGS EXCLUSIVE)

Whats up Synners? So this video, is not your typical solo lesson... I pretty much learn the solo with you. While I will admit, years ago I did know how to play the first half, I am pretty much learning this thing along the way and I wanted to show you guys my process.
This is the same video from before right hector? I watched it before.. and I hope this is new but I think it's the same song. I learned a lot watching that video in how you learn a solo or even the song to start with. Taking the time to find the "right" spot to play the riff on the guitar. Not just for tone but comfort too. Amazing stuff.

Yes this is the same lesson! I’m planning on making more of these since this one was so positively received! And thank you!!

Crazy I never watch 40+ min videos all the way through but I did this one cause I actually learned something

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Hector Trejo
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media