• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
I definitely hear the influence in the writing, mostly MIA. Great playing, too. Sounds cool, and the photo you chose could have been from an area five minutes from my house, so there's that too . If you have the means, EZDrummer is a great program for drumbeats.

Hi Ed, thanks a lot.
The photo has been taken in Saguaro National Park. I love that place. Do you live there?

I wanted to write a song that fit to that place. So that's why I choosed this photo.

Reactions: Ed Seith
I do. Here in Tucson AZ, there's a SNP East and West (of Tucson). The SNP West starts about a quarter mile (half km) south of my son's school. It is magnificent!

Reactions: Matthieu Dubois
Thank You very much for sharing those incredibles photos! One day I'll go there and I ll listen to that song.

I love United States, I'm French but I always felt American inside. I don't know why ha ha

Reactions: Ed Seith
Thank you for sharing, the song sounds great. I'm really excited for the version with drums and bass
Are you planning on adding other instrument and/or vocals as well?

Hi, my pleasure!

Thank you very much , I'm glad you like it!
Well, the drum and bass will be recorded in few weeks. I will write the lyrics pretty soon and send them to a friend from Quebec.Then He could record his voices.

About others instruments, I thought about it. Not sure yet.

I will let you know !

Have a nice day!

Thank you for sharing, the song sounds great. I'm really excited for the version with drums and bass
Are you planning on adding other instrument and/or vocals as well?
Hi, my pleasure!

Thank you very much , I'm glad you like it!
Well, the drum and bass will be recorded in few weeks. I will write the lyrics pretty soon and send them to a friend from Quebec.Then He could record his voices.

About others instruments, I thought about it. Not sure yet.

I will let you know !

Have a nice day!

Reactions: AdLeIaVdE

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
Matthieu Dubois
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating