• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Cedric L

M.I.A. - Avenged Sevenfold | Guitar Cover

I've been practicing this one song in the last 4 weeks ... Fuqn beast... The next song will be easier...
J
Solid work. Great technique. Would rather see you as a whole standing up and rocking it though. This is great to watch if one wants to learn the song, but your skills really get tested if you can 'perform' it. ;) I'd love to see you in an unedited video just rocking this bitch out.

Reactions: Cedric L
Solid work. Great technique. Would rather see you as a whole standing up and rocking it though. This is great to watch if one wants to learn the song, but your skills really get tested if you can 'perform' it. ;) I'd love to see you in an unedited video just rocking this bitch out.
Thank you Jak as always! 🙏
I love doing cinematic covers you know?
Great shots, nice effects and all the stuff... I am also very interested in photography.
I want to ENTERTAIN people.
There are many people on YouTube who record their covers with a smartphone camera. But I want to stand out from them. I want to do more cinematic videos like Mattyyym or Cole Rolland.

But I get the point.
Some people think I would "fake" playing guitar because they don't see it in one cut.

So I thought I do a non-cinematic / non-edited cover for you!
I don't publish it so you can watch it only with that link.
And so sorry for the bad sound quality, but I want you to know that really nothing is edited!
Just me and my smartphone camera (& guitar).
Oh, and I don't have a distortion/clean switch pedal..
So I can't change to clean very quickly. That's why I did not play the intro.
Here we go, hope you enjoy it! 😚

Last edited:

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Cedric L
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings