• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Cedric L

M.I.A. - Avenged Sevenfold | Guitar Cover

I've been practicing this one song in the last 4 weeks ... Fuqn beast... The next song will be easier...
Thank you!
Sure, what exactly do you need?
If you also have an Axe Fx I can share you the preset
No :/ but i could try it on my Marshall jcm 800, i need the EQ ( gain, bass, treble..) settings, and u r certainly using a compression right?

Last edited:
No :/ but i could try it on my Marshall jcm 800, i need the EQ ( gain, bass, treble..) settings, and u r certainly using a compression right?
I use the Friedman HBE V2 on the Axe FX
Bass: 1.2 Mid: 4.2 Treble: 5.8 Presence: 5.3 Depth: 7 And 4 cabs: 4x12 Citrus 121 A, 4x12 Fractal GB M160, 4x12 German & 4x12 USA Bk shadow RNR B3 VH Also a T808 OD Drive
I don't use a compressor but I should use it:unsure: Maybe forgot it on that preset...
I think this won't help you very much as each amp sounds different with the same settings but I hope you'll get a nice tone!

I use the Friedman HBE V2 on the Axe FX
Bass: 1.2 Mid: 4.2 Treble: 5.8 Presence: 5.3 Depth: 7 And 4 cabs: 4x12 Citrus 121 A, 4x12 Fractal GB M160, 4x12 German & 4x12 USA Bk shadow RNR B3 VH Also a T808 OD Drive
I don't use a compressor but I should use it:unsure: Maybe forgot it on that preset...
I think this won't help you very much as each amp sounds different with the same settings but I hope you'll get a nice tone!
thanks a lot!! yeah i know at least i know what range we r talking it's gonna be struggling but i ll try to make it close and get the tone i want . If u feel like ur attacks are not stable all the time then a compressor would be useful but u played it perfectly anyway

Reactions: Cedric L

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Cedric L
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media