• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Dk6661

Beast and the harlot riff

My progress on the beast and the harlot riff its one of the riffs ive been wanting to get down for so long I still think it could use some work though
Awesome! I always loved that riff. One slight part of criticism, when it goes from 3rd fret to 5th they don't really slide that one. I'm personally more of a whatever floats your boat kinda guy so if that works for you it's great, just a heads up.

Reactions: Dk6661
I think it was good! Can't really tell if something's missing. Maybe try and get a slight vibrato in on the fretted notes?
Thanks dominik
Awesome! I always loved that riff. One slight part of criticism, when it goes from 3rd fret to 5th they don't really slide that one. I'm personally more of a whatever floats your boat kinda guy so if that works for you it's great, just a heads up.
Yeah i realized i was sliding from the 3rd fret to the 5th fret its just a habit that im actually trying to break thanks for pointing that out ids cause i didnt notice until you said something

Reactions: idssdi

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Dk6661
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media