• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
L

intro

first song played, what do u guys think?<3
Goodluck with learning more riffs in the future.
Now try to use power chords instead of single notes. Will add more depth to the riff

Reactions: Lulua7x
And try to relax your picking hand. Start off with correct techniques. Might be harder to learn but in the long run, it will minimise a lot of problems

And try to relax your picking hand. Start off with correct techniques. Might be harder to learn but in the long run, it will minimise a lot of problems
Like relax it how? use only one finger when playing single notes? appreciate the advice

That was good man! Instantly recognizable. But as @Ojas Sapkota said, try to look up the power chords and relearn the intro like this. It will take a while but you'll get there. As for your picking hand, you'll get more relaxed with time and practice, so just keep at it and don't get frustrated. Looking foreward to see more progress videos on this. Keep it up!

Thanks alot dude! Yes i definitely will now that i learnt the intro in a single note and now that i learnt the power chords, but the transition will be hard. I tried combining power chords and i was so slow, any tips?

That was good man! Instantly recognizable. But as @Ojas Sapkota said, try to look up the power chords and relearn the intro like this. It will take a while but you'll get there. As for your picking hand, you'll get more relaxed with time and practice, so just keep at it and don't get frustrated. Looking foreward to see more progress videos on this. Keep it up!
thanks for the motivation:) i bet youre a great guitarist:)

Goodluck with learning more riffs in the future.
Now try to use power chords instead of single notes. Will add more depth to the riff
This riff isnt power chords. Infact its single notes. Looks like you finger picked it. No issues there but you may wanna invest in some pics too. Altho fingerpicking in it's own is pretty beautiful sounding too.

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
Lulua7x
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media