• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
RØßIŇ

E major and A minor guitar chords strum patterns.

In this video I am playing various strumming patterns of E Major and A minor guitar chords.
Hi man, these chords are coming through nice and clean! :)

I was going to suggest as a bit of practice to maybe avoid the gap in between the chords? And see how you get on with the chord change. Get a metronome (unless you already have one), bring the speed down and work on some changes and see how you get on!

Otherwise, you're playing in time and chords coming through nicely!

Reactions: RØßIŇ
Hi man, these chords are coming through nice and clean! :)

I was going to suggest as a bit of practice to maybe avoid the gap in between the chords? And see how you get on with the chord change. Get a metronome (unless you already have one), bring the speed down and work on some changes and see how you get on!

Otherwise, you're playing in time and chords coming through nicely!

Hey, thanks man, and yeah today I am definitely going to do that. Thanks again 🙂

When changing chords I always found it easy to take my index first.. as it's usually the quickest route of any finger in transition. After that depending on the chord the other fingers follow after another. So I'd that's why your gapping the chords hopefully that helps you dampen the gaps. If that makes sense. Dont try to love all fingers at once. Do the quickest route first and so forth. You'll soon be moving them all. I always have to slow myself down and do this myself cause I barely strum certain chords. Especially during jazz.. you definitely saw those gaps.

Reactions: RØßIŇ
When changing chords I always found it easy to take my index first.. as it's usually the quickest route of any finger in transition. After that depending on the chord the other fingers follow after another. So I'd that's why your gapping the chords hopefully that helps you dampen the gaps. If that makes sense. Dont try to love all fingers at once. Do the quickest route first and so forth. You'll soon be moving them all. I always have to slow myself down and do this myself cause I barely strum certain chords. Especially during jazz.. you definitely saw those gaps.

Yeah, I guess you are right I just played like you said and it really helps.
Thanks!

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
RØßIŇ
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media