• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Alicia Willis

Original piece !

@ashley willis came up with this lead part today and asked me to do rhythm. After a few minutes of figure it out this is what we got ! I’m so freaking excited about this ! It was so fun coming up with something on the fly and I really feel like it could he something. If it wasn’t for the school we definitely wouldn’t be where we are now !
I was nervous about playing but set up my phone to record in case it turned out well. Of course I edited our countless minutes of us going back and forth lol. Video quality is kind of crap too but that’s not important. Let me know what you guys think !

This is really good! i love it! i wonder when you will have this to become a full song! i definitely going to buy it! great work so far! keep working on this material, great stuff you have here

• Love
Reactions: Alicia Willis
This is awesome, I can already imagine Tom Cruise making a dashing entry scene with this as background, all in slow motion by the way XD

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
Alicia Willis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media