• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
W

IMG 1644

just did stamina and speed practice today and pre bends. did record much just this one.
it's probably almost enough for a full song if I ordered it right. tomorrow again
it's tuned dropped D mostly power chords except for 2 and i think it was the Dmajor and than another time i did the same D shape but on the lower strings so in reverse. almost all downstrokes with palm mutes in between
J
Very good, William! I love seeing how much you post and how much you work. Don't forget that if you really want to practice stamina and speed, the metronome is the way to go. Don't forget to use it! Great work!

Reactions: William B.
@Jak Angelescu Yeah I've been using it more than usual lately, I just don't have it on all the time, I try to count myself. It's hard to keep up the bpms alone. Thanks for the reminder, gonna turn it on
I just wanted to record these little ideas just incase I forgot em, a habit of mine

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
William B.
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media