• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Wyatt1755

"Demons" solo - A7X (75% Speed) - SYNNER SUNDAYS

What's going on Synners!? Happy Synner Sundays!

Such a cool solo! Had to slow this down a bit, as I haven't been practicing it long. It needs some more time, but on a day like today I couldn't possibly NOT show y'all what I've been up to.

I haven't been very active because of work, and it has been a rough few weeks. To add onto it all, the Instagram page went down. I believe that we can make it through these times together though, because this school has pulled me up many times, and there is no doubt in my mind that tough times will fly by with enough shredding from all of us. Hope everyone is doing great, and I can't wait to see what new things the school has planned for us!
J
I don't care that you only have it at 75% speed this is exactly the kind of shit we love to see on this school! And can we just sit here and talk about your vibrato and great tone?!

GREAT FUCKING WORK!

Reactions: Wyatt1755
I don't care that you only have it at 75% speed this is exactly the kind of shit we love to see on this school! And can we just sit here and talk about your vibrato and great tone?!

GREAT FUCKING WORK!
Damn, I underestimated myself, thank you so much!!!

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Wyatt1755
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media