• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
J

Holly and I Try Hail to the King

• Jak Angelescu
We have been really awful with not having cohesive band practice. We have decided to put a stop to that as we realized that individual practice is nothing th...
That's not sarcasm, that same shit happens to me and every other musician ALL THE TIME! lol I'll say it again... cut me a break!! jeeze! Who the hell would come to teaching website and makes fun of people???? Not me... Sheesh

I don't think you're here to make fun of people but I do think you're being a bit narcissistic. I've read your other comments on my guitarist posts. I'm all about people giving good constructive criticism and helping each other out but at the same time there comes to be a point where you need to take a step back.

I don't think you're here to make fun of people but I do think you're being a bit narcissistic. I've read your other comments on my guitarist posts. I'm all about people giving good constructive criticism and helping each other out but at the same time there comes to be a point where you need to take a step back.
I agree but I don't understand why you think my comments are narcissistic. I'm just sharing my thoughts after watching Jak's video. I could barely hear your voice over the guitar, that's why I would recommend recording with a mic if you're going to make a video...

If it makes you feel better I just won't comment on your videos

HOW DARE YOU TO END THE VIDEO IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SOLO!

Having Said that, good Job on the playing, you two get there

Nice! Sounds good! Especially keeping in mind you haven't played it for 7 months

Great work! Especially while standing jeez (can't alternate pick while standing to save my life xD )
The moment the solo starts and you step forward is raddd.

Awesome job Jak & Holly! And Jak, it’s always a pleasure to watch you have so much fun with your guitar! Keep up the good work!

Killing it. So much finger work. And holly posts on Instagram all the time without a mic and jaks guitars. At times I agree it was harder to hear her. But I could atleast figure out what she was singing and the pitch she was hitting. For a random put together jam I think it's good times.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Jak Angelescu
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

Share this media