• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
J

Holly and I Try Hail to the King

• Jak Angelescu
We have been really awful with not having cohesive band practice. We have decided to put a stop to that as we realized that individual practice is nothing th...
Ok that was really really cool to watch. Just wanted to say that Holly, when you you go to the chorus, you are a bit out of tempo. You say Hail to the King kinda late, but that goes with practice. And Jak did a really great work! Keep practicing it! You both have great potential for real!! Cant wait to hear your song girls

Ok that was really really cool to watch. Just wanted to say that Holly, when you you go to the chorus, you are a bit out of tempo. You say Hail to the King kinda late, but that goes with practice. And Jak did a really great work! Keep practicing it! You both have great potential for real!! Cant wait to hear your song girls
[/QUOT

Yes I know the timing of it and I appreciate that! Because I am such a lyrical singer I have a tendency to be very liberal with my phrasings lol and sometimes it can make me miss my count! I have to remember this is metal and rock not opera haha it's a habit I need to break but thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! Sincerely E]

You ladies are rockstars ! You can see the enjoyment on your faces ! Jak, Ive already said you’re a badass more times than I can count 😂 and I fucking love Hollie’s voice and that classic rock vibe she gives off while still being totally unique !!! 😍

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Jak Angelescu
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

Share this media