• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
chris_is_cool

Happy #synnersunday (Skid Row - Youth Gone Wild Day 1) (also: new #onemonthchallenge)

Happy Synner Sunday everyone! I think this is the first time that I'm uploading a literal day 1 riff :D. The first two Skid Row records are very high among my favorite albums of all time, and this song is definitely one of my favorite songs of all time. So I felt it is time that I gave it a shot and start learning it. And I thought, I would couple it with my second run of the #onemonthchallenge. So here is the raw day 1 footage, I haven't learned anything more than the main riff so far (track is on 75 % speed btw).

My set goals for the next month are much simpler than last time: Just see how far I'll get with it, and try to upload a progress video for every synner sunday. So yeah, we will see how it goes.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
chris_is_cool
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media