• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Aightball

Do Re Mi Practice Resumes

CC Always welcome!

For not being motivated for creative endeavors for the last few weeks, I finally picked up the guitar tonight. Didn't do much other than run through Do Re M...
J
Very very nice! I know this may seem daunting, boring and irrelevant now, but it's exercises like this that will help you become very proficient in string skipping and learning patterns and notes and intervals on the neck. Please keep this up!

• Love
Reactions: Aightball
Very very nice! I know this may seem daunting, boring and irrelevant now, but it's exercises like this that will help you become very proficient in string skipping and learning patterns and notes and intervals on the neck. Please keep this up!

Thank you! I have definitely found this is good for moving around the strings and remembering where the notes are. I'm a note reader and having the notes and the tab is really helping with that. I have a long way to go but I feel like it's coming finally =).

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
Aightball
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media