• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Ryan Vega

A little acoustic piece I am working on, lmk if you like it !

I was pleasently surprised by this! Your strumming pattern is really cool and I particularly love the energy and speed in which you play. It's really sweet! You've got something good going on, keep at it dude!

• Love
Reactions: Ryan Vega
I was pleasently surprised by this! Your strumming pattern is really cool and I particularly love the energy and speed in which you play. It's really sweet! You've got something good going on, keep at it dude
I was pleasently surprised by this! Your strumming pattern is really cool and I particularly love the energy and speed in which you play. It's really sweet! You've got something good going on, keep at it dude!
thanks bro will do!! Gonna try to be more active in the community on here always off and on

@Ryan Vega Hell yeah dude! I am delighted to see you say that! You are most than welcome here anytime and I am really looking forward to see the complete version of this song! I will fuckin see you around then!

Reactions: Ryan Vega

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
Ryan Vega
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings