• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
C

untitled4

one last one I wanted to share before full release. This one I've debated about doing the vocals over in some parts as they sound slightly out of sync.. but I wanted to share the overall song before I do final changes to any vocals I've thought of redoing,
if you're unhappy with the lead, something you could try is to play the song without the lead, and add fills like as if you were jamming to the song as a backing track. I do this when I'm jamming with mates and coz I don't have very good eyesight can't see the the chords they have on the songs they're playing, but know the key of it.. so I just add fills in places that match the rhythm and feel of the song. Could be worth a shot ? I guess it depends how comfortable you are with improv. Once you get something you like, you'd just transcribe it as your lead :)
Yeah now that theres a vocal melody I could easily redo it and phrase it better I completely agree. I'll see what I'll come up with when I do my final touches.

I'll say this pretty much every solo I do these days is made up on the spot. Some are a couple takes others take a couple hours but I dont try to map anything out anymore.

I'm gonna think about space too
With 9.1 surround you essentially have 9 different panning angles you can use to widen your sound or spread out your sounds.

I do rhythm at 100 100 60 60
My vocals were 30 30
Bass drums and lead parts were dead center. This is why they "fight for space" with vocals it's possible I can widen my vocals more.
Duals are 60 60

Reactions: William B.

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
Calvin Phillips
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings