• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Imheretolearn

With what I've got

Here's our song With What I've Got with better audio quality. Still very bad audio however it is slightly better. We are in the process of trying to find a good place to put the phone. Tell me what you guys think! 🤘Die Trying🤘
haha that was cool :D
I would maybe face the phone mic towards the amps and away from drums. Maybe with a second phone you can record a frontal view for a "show" and sync the audio. It was fun to watch

Reactions: Imheretolearn
Thanks man! I was thinking that too but his is sooooo loud😂😂
Face the amp that's a bit too loud diagonal and the other direct towards camera mic so it's looking something this / - | the " - " is the phone like some diagonal like that and facing away from the drums cause it's maybe the loudest not having a volume knob and test the sound recording. It's what I would try. Maybe you guys need a bassist for more heaviness :D
Could also put a pillow in the kick if not already

It's not the placement of the phone really thatd the issue.. I think you need a better mic for the phone in general. But anytime the phone is in front of the drums itll be hard to hear anything over the drums.

It's not the placement of the phone really thatd the issue.. I think you need a better mic for the phone in general. But anytime the phone is in front of the drums itll be hard to hear anything over the drums.
True, I none of us have great phone right bow and our mics suck so we just wanna see if we can get better placement. I need to get a better phone soon though. Thanks for the suggestions!

Face the amp that's a bit too loud diagonal and the other direct towards camera mic so it's looking something this / - | the " - " is the phone like some diagonal like that and facing away from the drums cause it's maybe the loudest not having a volume knob and test the sound recording. It's what I would try. Maybe you guys need a bassist for more heaviness :D
Could also put a pillow in the kick if not already
Thanks man! I think I have an Idea on how to get better quality but you are definitely right. We do have a pillow in the kick and we have a bassist but he's a bit newer and he's still trying to figure out the songs. Thanks so much though!

Reactions: William B.

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
Imheretolearn
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media