• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
T

Avenged Sevenfold- Hail To The King (acoustic practice)

• TheRedMageGuitarist
my singer @Holly Vin Gruinelle and I practiced this song! It was so much fun! I learned this much in about an hour and we practiced it for about 30 minutes🙂
I had so much fun doing this! I will say, it may or may not have to be altered slightly with the key because of my voice and how I cannot get as much grit on there as I would like do to the location of that high note in my bridge, but still I love this so much and I cannot wait to get it more solid!
You are so much fun to work on songs with! Thank you for being the best guitarist in the world

T
I had so much fun doing this! I will say, it may or may not have to be altered slightly with the key because of my voice and how I cannot get as much grit on there as I would like do to the location of that high note in my bridge, but still I love this so much and I cannot wait to get it more solid!
You are so much fun to work on songs with! Thank you for being the best guitarist in the world
Whatever you need, my diva! Just let me know if you need the key changed. Great work to you!! 🥰

Reactions: Holly Vin Gruinelle
T
Holy shit, you two are just incredible!! HTTK sounds even better acoustically! I might need you to teach me that one day...
!wenStudioCover?! 🤘💀🤘
OMG THANK YOU MILLIE!! I can try to teach it when I go live a bit if you'd like 🤩 I still don't know what this !wen thing is. I saw people do that on discord I think.

• Love
Reactions: Matt Wildcat
OMG THANK YOU MILLIE!! I can try to teach it when I go live a bit if you'd like 🤩 I still don't know what this !wen thing is. I saw people do that on discord I think.
You're very welcome, Jak!! You guys crushed it! Im actually supposed to be sleeping rn because I'm out to visit family in a few hours, but I'm sure we can sort something out!

And the !wen this is basically us asking When is something gonna happen, but formatted so that its a discord command. So certain discord bots look for commands starting with !(insert term) to give a response! Idk where wen came from, but we've just all adopted it now 😂

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
TheRedMageGuitarist
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media