• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
W

random jam0

got this while waiting for my other video to upload
it's of me practicing drums 40 minutes if anyone wants to see it>?
Reactions: Riff36
Cool!
I prefer playing with a pick but I'll give it a try, maybe tomorrow
Its gd to learn a lil rumba and u can include in ur metal songs. Not talking bout the bass slap on the body but the strum technique as if you were to realised chicken picking and hybrid picking can be useful flamenco Rumba strumming for some ending ending sound. Example given will be John 5.

Reactions: William B.
Its gd to learn a lil rumba and u can include in ur metal songs. Not talking bout the bass slap on the body but the strum technique as if you were to realised chicken picking and hybrid picking can be useful flamenco Rumba strumming for some ending ending sound. Example given will be John 5.

I haven't been doing the hybrid picking for awhile now, not much anyway I think.
That was nice :D Sounds like it may help my strumming more. Eventually I want to try and be able to strum and do licks between like how he did it.
Maybe from practicing more songs fully might help some

Reactions: Riff36
I
I haven't been doing the hybrid picking for awhile now, not much anyway I think.
That was nice :D Sounds like it may help my strumming more. Eventually I want to try and be able to strum and do licks between like how he did it.
Maybe from practicing more songs fully might help some

I suggest chop the pieces and play thru the run slowly to get it perfect. And without knowing u might nail the whole song. ☺️✊🤘🐰🐇🐇🐇🐰

Reactions: William B.

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
William B.
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings