• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
jessi baet

Buried Alive Intro

@Avenged Sevenfold @Acoustic Music Collection @A7XEntertainment @BrianEHaner.com
I would like to learn that, those slide parts I think would help my playing more
For that you need to build dexterity & independent finger dominance because it's easy to do multiple techniques when Index finger gets involved but in this video as you can see clearly, I try to use pinky & ring finger because I'm obligated to shift to the next chord to keep the bass notes ringing, that makes it easy to grip. Play some scales across the fretboard from one octave to another by sliding the 2nd note to 3rd note of any scale only using your ring finger for sliding purpose from 2nd note to 3rd on each string. That's a great exercise. You could only be as great of a fast player as equally you would be good at playing slower first.

Reactions: William B.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
jessi baet
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media