• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
W

Bass with mixed in drums

Practiced some bass today, I think I got a verse and chorus in here that could be worked out better.
The drums isn't well synced, it's from the other day.
I suppose that if I record proper timed bars in the right bpm, I could puzzle them together eventually
T
So glad to still see you post, William. Always love watching your work!! It's so cool that you're stuck a multi-instrumentalist!

Reactions: William B.
So glad to still see you post, William. Always love watching your work!! It's so cool that you're stuck a multi-instrumentalist!
Thx very much Jak, tbh I never thought it possible. It's gotten in the way of my guitar learning some, dividing my attention and energy, but overall has been helping me in a lot of ways. Hoping it improves my songwriting and listening as well. The drums have been putting a lot of strain on me physically but I enjoy the time away from guitar mixing my routine up. Being here has been inspiring and enlightening

• Love
Reactions: TheRedMageGuitarist

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
William B.
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings