• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Matt Wildcat

D-Lab Theme cover (Dinosaur King)

A bit of a bizarre one to come back with, but it's something I've been working on (by ear, as usual), and I thought I'd share it with you as I'm super proud of it! I need to get my pinky finger working a bit more, as there's plenty of opportunity, it's just making sure it sounds good and is comfortable to play!

Also, I did record a whole cover for one of my favourite video game themes! That'll be coming once I record the video for it!

And also, a very happy international Women's day!! \m/
Millie !!! I love these so damn much, yes, a perfect day to post up on ! You are a badass woman and I’m so proud of you ! The pinky is looking good ! I still struggle with that little fucker, like why does it have to be so damned wonky sometimes ? 😂

• Love
Reactions: Matt Wildcat
Millie !!! I love these so damn much, yes, a perfect day to post up on ! You are a badass woman and I’m so proud of you ! The pinky is looking good ! I still struggle with that little fucker, like why does it have to be so damned wonky sometimes ? 😂
Ahhhh, thank you so much Alicia!!! You're such a badass too and I love ya so much!! Dude, pinky fingers are the most stubborn things in all of existence, I swear - One minute they co-operate and then they'll never do it again! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Alicia Willis

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Matt Wildcat
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings