• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Filip Tomiša

Filip Tomiša - Blood Moon

This is my newest song. I made it for halloween. The genre is dark synthwave / horror synth.
  • Wow
Reactions: Jak Angelescu
J
OMG can I buy this?!!?? I love this kind of music but normally most of the time it bores me. I love how nuances and effects keep taking me by surprise!!! Seriously where can I buy this? Well done!! I really felt the title of the song and loved the frantic breathing. Fucking 1000000 stars!

• Love
Reactions: Filip Tomiša
OMG can I buy this?!!?? I love this kind of music but normally most of the time it bores me. I love how nuances and effects keep taking me by surprise!!! Seriously where can I buy this? Well done!! I really felt the title of the song and loved the frantic breathing. Fucking 1000000 stars!
Woow thank you so much! I've never recieved that kind of feedback before. I'm glad that you like it. I love that you noticed the breathing effect. I haven't uploaded the song anywhere except on youtube but I'll try to upload it on bandcamp if you really want to buy it. No one asked me before to buy something from me so I'm pretty new to this and I'll try to figure out how to do it :D

• Love
Reactions: Jak Angelescu
J
Please do! I want to add it to my workout playlist!!

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
Filip Tomiša
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this media