• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Iris

Going to California transition at 100 bpm.

Still 52 BPM short of the recording but that transition is coming along.
That is coming along nicely, great work.

If I can offer one piece of advice, where possible try and use your thumb on the E,A and D strings and your index, middle and ring fingers on the G,B and e strings respectively. I notice when you switch to the second chord your thumb is having to jump between the E and G strings (which may make it harder getting this up to speed) and your ring finger is not getting involved at all.

An good song to practice this is the intro to Nothing Else Matters👍

Reactions: Iris
That is coming along nicely, great work.

If I can offer one piece of advice, where possible try and use your thumb on the E,A and D strings and your index, middle and ring fingers on the G,B and e strings respectively. I notice when you switch to the second chord your thumb is having to jump between the E and G strings (which may make it harder getting this up to speed) and your ring finger is not getting involved at all.

An good song to practice this is the intro to Nothing Else Matters👍
Thank you. Good tip.

Reactions: Adin Shepherd

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Iris
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating